Re: [avr-chat] avrdude timeout setting

From: Martin Stejskal
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrdude timeout setting
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:49:34 +0100

Hi,
 so far as I know (read manual many times) this can not be set on the run. Try look to source and change this constant. However I am not avrdude guru, so may there is some "hidden" settings which I missed.
 My guess for 3 seconds is because of difference all programmers. So some are "more lazy" than others, so there is common delay for all of them.
 Martin

Hi List,

Is there any way to specify the timeout setting of avrdude?  It'd be
very useful for me to specify something like 1 second instead of the
default 3 seconds (or so).

Thanks in advance!

--
László Monda <http://Monda.hu> | <http://UltimateHackingKeyboard.com>