Re: [avr-chat] avrdude timeout setting

From: László Monda
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] avrdude timeout setting
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 13:55:24 +0100

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the quick answer!  The 3 seconds timeout is a reasonable
default but in my case it's a suboptimal one and I would rather not
recompile avrdude just because of that.

Given that neither you nor me have found this setting in the manual
I'm assuming that there's no such option so I'll create a ticket for
it.