Re: [avr-chat] atmelice_isp and uploading arduino bootloader.

From: Schwichtenberg, Knut
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] atmelice_isp and uploading arduino bootloader.
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 08:54:45 +0000

Hi Andrew,

I guess you have insufficient access rights.  Please provide the error message of the command line. Please have a look to the messages file in /var/log for additional information.

Cheers,

Knut

I get a message that it cannot find the programmer. That being said, I have no issues uploading regular code. I also tried inserting stk500v2 and stk600 as the programmer, but it did not like that also....