[avr-chat] A simple problem ?

From: Ray Pasco
Subject: [avr-chat] A simple problem ?
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 00:45:46 -0400

The program file attached compiles on Win8.1 with avr-gcc and programs a Mega2560 clone dev board, but won't blink the on-board LED.

I know the programmer, AVRdude and the dev board work fine because an old hex file of a blink program actually does cause the LED to blink. It was developed some years ago on Win7 using the same compiler version.

I just can't seem to recreate the program. What do you think is wrong or missing ?

TIA, Ray