[avr-gcc-list] Floating point support in latest GCC

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Floating point support in latest GCC
Date: Tue Jan 16 11:47:04 2001

Hat's off to Gunnar for making working Win9x binaries available.

The stuff I downloaded from Gunnar didn't include source for the various
support libraries - was that an oversight?  Or am I suppose to get that
source from somewhere else?  I need to compile the fp library + re-compile
all other lib's so the avrobj stuff will work.  I have all the source from
the Volker Oth's distribution, but question whether I should attempt to use
it, or spend my time looking for newer stuff.

Thanks.