[avr-gcc-list] Wrong path infos in avrobj file

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Wrong path infos in avrobj file
Date: Sat Jan 20 09:53:04 2001

Hello,

I have achieved to debug programs in AvrStudio, which consist of a main
c-file and some linked asm. Files. This works only, when there are no
c-files linked, which are compiled with the -g option.
I traced the problem down to the path info in the avrobj files. For
assembler files there is a proper dos path, but for c files there is a
path having /cygwin/c/ instead of c:/

examples
/cygdrive/c/avrgcc/avr/lib/src/./stdlib/atoi.c
c:/avrgcc/avr/lib/src/./fplib/divsf3x.S

How can I achieve to have the right path infos in my files?

Greetings
Gunnar

--
Gunnar Henne                      Email: address@hidden
oTRIs GmbH & Co. KG               Tel. : 0231 / 10616-21