[avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file, nor

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Can't Use Avrobj with EEPROM (can't find source file, nordic file error)
Date: Tue Jan 30 07:03:04 2001

Thanks to Gunnar for the excellent support on avr-gcc for
Windows.

Unfortunately I can't seem to load *my* application!  I have
narrowed the problem down to this: If I declare some EEPROM
variables the compiler is happy, but Astudio complains.  If
I remove the EEPROM attribute everything works fine.

Am I doing something obviously wrong?  Or is eeprom support
broken in 2.97?

#define EEPROM __attribute__ ((section(".eeprom")))

// Initialized data stored in EEPROM (tuning parameters)

int8_t  EEPROM Kp = 16;     // Proportional gain
int8_t  EEPROM Kd = 12;     // Derivative gain
int8_t  EEPROM Td = 1;      // Derivative period
int8_t  EEPROM Ki = 0;      // Integral gain
int8_t  EEPROM Ko = 1;      // Output factor
int16_t EEPROM Acceleration = 0x70;