Re: [avr-gcc-list] "hello world" for Atmel :-)

From: J Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] "hello world" for Atmel :-)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:19:11 +0100 (MET)

Karsten Becker <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm new to Atmel and to avr-gcc. Can anyone give me small a "hello
> world" code, and the commands required to compile it. And maybe a hint
> where I can get a list of supported libraries.

Please search the archives of this mailing list for Rich Neswold's
documentation for avr-libc (& Co.), it now contains a simple demo.

Further, i've once posted here that i've got a more advanced demo
(which is upwards comptabile to the "Hello world" demo in Rich's
paper), it's still available at
ftp://ftp.ifbus.de/pub/j_wunsch/avr-demo.tar.gz .

address@hidden         http://www.interface-systems.de/~j