[avr-gcc-list] math.h library functions

From: Matthew . Cook
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] math.h library functions
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:21:37 +0930

Greetings,
     I have a gumby gcc-avr question.   Is there an updated math.h library
that I can use which has the atan2 function implemented.   I am using the
Win32 port of the gcc compiler as my employer will only use NT (*doh!*) and
not a true multitasking operating system (*smirk*).   Any help would be
greatly appreciated, at the moment it looks like I will have to port the
code to Hitachi but I would prefer to use Atmel.

Matthew