Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc bug (Win)

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc bug (Win)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:06:55 +0100

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 09:48:10PM -0600, Mike Jones wrote:
> here is what I get using a slightly modified makefile from Volker's test
> suite (uses -o3) and the latest windows32 version downloaded from
> http://combio.de/avr

That's the problem - I still see gcc-20010108 there, and this bug has
been fixed in CVS later (2001-01-21).
Cc: address@hidden - please update to a newer version (yes I know
gcc is so big, but this was a serious bug which has bitten me too).

Hope this helps,
Marek

PS.  to Mike Jones - please fix your mailer config, charset "Windows-1252"
is illegal :).  (we have the same problem here in Poland, lots of people
send mails in windows-1250 instead of the correct iso-8859-2 standard,
M$ let you choose either one but windows-* is unfortunately the default)