Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc test results

From: Denis Chertykov
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc test results
Date: 13 Mar 2001 00:54:57 +0300

Gunnar Henne <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Denis,
>
> Denis Chertykov schrieb:
>
> > IMHO: it's avr related GCC bug. I will try to fix it.
>
> Please inform me, so that I can build binaries of this version.

IMHO: You can build binaries.
I'm familiar with this bug about two years.
avr-gcc havn't normal DImode support (DImode is a 8 byte integer
ie. "long long"). It's a generic GCC problem. I don't resolve it
because IMHO avr users needn't 8 byte integers.
Problems with DImode occurs only if you want to pass DImode variable
through stack. (like in printf).

> Can I get the branch with
> -r gcc-3_0-branch
> ?

My command was: cvs -z9 update -r gcc-3_0-branch