[avr-gcc-list] Installing avr-gcc

From: Gabriel Gerhardsson
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Installing avr-gcc
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 21:52:30 GMT

Hi!

I'm about to install avr-gcc on a RedHat7.0 system and I'm a
bit worried about what the `make install` will do... Will it
overwrite the existing installation of gcc? Is there
anything like this that I should think of and make
preparations for, before I do the installation?
To make it clear what I want: I want to have gcc installed
and working for both x86 and avr.

I intend to follow the instructions on this site:
home.overta.ru/users/denisc/
Or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Any hints wellcome...
/Gabriel