[avr-gcc-list] Re: New Win32 binaries for testing

From: Ron Kreymborg
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: New Win32 binaries for testing
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:36:03 +1100

Thanks for the clue Denis. I found __udivmodqi4 in the 3.1 libgcc.a that
Gunnar made available in gcc-2001.02.28.mingw32, but my 2.97 version of the
compiler (ex avrgcc20010211.exe) naturally runs the cpp0.exe in the 2.97
library directory. I renamed the \avrgcc\lib\gcc-lib\3.1 directory to 3.1
and (along with my previous __fp_zero and atof patches), the linker at last
found the __udivmodqi4 entry. Phew! Dropped the obj into Studio and the
result was correct.

So Gunnar, I have tested at least this part of your good work.

Regards
Ron

> "Ron Kreymborg" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Denis Chertykov or Michael Stumpf
> >
> > Could you tell me (and perhaps Gunnar) if one need only #define the
> > L_udivmodqi4 variable in the avr libgcc.s to fix the current link
problem
> > with dtostre.s. Or are there other solutions?
>
> I can't understand your problem.
> File /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/avr/libgcc.a must have `__udivmodqi4'
> function.

Jennaron Research                                  Melbourne, Australia