[avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc and TextPad editor

From: TODD BATZLER
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc and TextPad editor
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 08:02:48 -0500

Has anyone experienced a problem with TextPad or any other editor calling
avr-gcc through a user configurable tool  where they get the error similar to
this from "make":

avr-gcc:  installation problem, cannot exec 'cc1': No such file or directory

but if you call "make" from a Dos Prompt window everything works properly and
make finds cc1.exe in the proper place and everything compiles??

Also, now because of the Daylight Savings Time change, I get a "clock skew"
warning.  How can I eliminate that?  Do I have to change my "bios" clock along
with the Windows date and time??

Todd Batzler
address@hidden