[avr-gcc-list] __mulhi3 & malloc

From: Ludovic COURTES
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] __mulhi3 & malloc
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:39:07 +0200

Hi !

I am wondering about the __mulhi3 problem in avr-gcc : it seems to
be fixed now (by Marek Michalkiewicz), but it there somewhere where
we can find new Linux binaries including this bug fix ?

Also, i had heard there was no working malloc in avr-gcc (i've been
using an external malloc for one year). Could someone tell me more
about what's wrong with avr-gcc's malloc, or if it is fixed now ?

Thanks,
Ludovic.

--
Ludovic Courtes
  University of Technology of Belfort-Montbeliard