[avr-gcc-list] Re: New avrgcc binary

From: Larry Barello
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Re: New avrgcc binary
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:57:53 -0700

Gunnar, I copied you new 3.0 binaries over my 3.1 distribution, that I got
from you earlier, and it seems to work fine.  I didn't directly test the
multiply fix, but inspected the loaded code to see that the word test was
in place.

My application grew ~64 bytes to 0x1F00 going from 3.1 -> 3.0, but
everything seems to work fine, including floating point comparisons.

Cheers!
Larry Barello
http://www.barello.net