[avr-gcc-list] Help a beginner in Gcc

From: Steen Thunberg
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Help a beginner in Gcc
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:54:29 -0300

Hi gcc-list

Is there anyone who will help a beginner to get a bit further ??

I'm trying to make my first program beyond lighting a LED.....

I've started with BASCOM - a compiler til Avr's in basic, but will try to learn
in C also.

I'm trying to communicate with a ds1820, to messure a temperature.
Is there anyone who will share some code ?

I actually found some C-code for AvrStudio, but I can't get it to work with
Avr-gcc....

Thanks in advance

Sincerly

Steen Thunberg