[avr-gcc-list] AStudio + gcc 3.0

From: Gunnar Henne
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AStudio + gcc 3.0
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:55:04 +0200

Hello,

I finally got to work AStudio 3.5 with the new avr-gcc 3.0.
Its very strange, but reproducible:
1) I start AStudio and open an object file (without projekt) -> AStudio
hangs so extremely that it cant be killed using the Win2k TaskManager.
2) I start AStudio and open an object file (without projekt) -> The same
result as 1)
3) I start AStudio and open an object file (without projekt) -> AStudio
works!

In the task bar there are now three entries for AVR Studio, the first
two of them are the hanging instances from step 1) and 2). As long as
the two are hanging around you can work normally with the third one,
even quit and restart it.

Very strange I think.
Ok, I know im working under windows. ;-)

Greetings

Gunnar