Re: [avr-gcc-list] Source code for user interface menus

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Source code for user interface menus
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:44:47 +0200

Hi all,

in the moment I try to develop a little menu driven function calling
stack.

Today it can handle: Menu_Entrys-> Jump to a function (pointer)
                     Label      -> text on Display only
                     Edit       -> Get text (here from a pc-keyboard) and
display it
after filter (hex/dec/txt filter today implemented)

You want something like that. Can send you as PM. But undocumented and
buggy and not finished at all!

Cheers
Klaus