[avr-gcc-list] How to use avr-monitor 0.6 under win ?

From: Robert Rozman
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] How to use avr-monitor 0.6 under win ?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:40:50 +0100

Hello,

I'm interested in possibility to do source in circuit debugging with AVR-STK200
- Monitor under cygwin or windows generally.

I've already installed gcc from avr-freaks. If I'm right, now I need to compile
gdb5.0 and then avr-stk200monitor. What patch , what sources to download, what
modifications to makefile of avr-stkmonitor.

Can anyone give me some advice or yet better to put some basic instructions on
some web page or yet better to provide binaries for cygwin to be used.

Is it possible to compile AVR-monitor under cygwin ? - How ?

I bet all of us begging run-time bugs to reveal themselves will bi excited
about possibility of doing in cuircuit debugging :-)

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Robert Rozman.