[avr-gcc-list] Using GDB with AVR JTAG ICE

From: Scott Finneran
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Using GDB with AVR JTAG ICE
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 13:49:57 +1100

Hello Everyone,

A day or two ago, I posted a message announcing the availability of the
AVaRICE project. This program allows you to connect the Atmel JTAG ICE
to GDB.

Thankyou to all those who responded. Rather than flood this mailing list
with further off-topic discussion, I would like to take this oportunity
to let you known that AVaRICE now has it's own mailing list.

To those who mailed me directly, I will get back to you soon. In the
meantime please do join the mailing list.

Info (including subscription details) on this list may be found on the
website(http://avarice.sourceforge.net/)

Kind Regards,

Scott Finneran