Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.7

From: Andreas Schwarz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.7
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 17:56:13 +0100

Hello,

> A while back I posted here that I was working on a python based, avr
> simulator.

a suggestion: I've been always looking for a simulator that does not
only simulate the controller, but also external hardware, e.g. LCDs.
There could be an interface for some scripting langue so that you can
write a module for the hardware you want to use with the controller.
I don't know how complicated that would be, but I'm really astonished that
something like this doesn't yet exist...

Andreas

--
www.mikrocontroller.net - AVR-Tutorial, Forum, über 200 Links

PGP-Key: http://andreas-s.net/pgp-public-key.txt
(Fingerprint: C00A 6B54 AC98 31FF 1BDC 2B9D 9426 AD36)