Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.7

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr-0.0.7
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:09:52 -0700 (MST)

That's actually in the TODO list. There is a preliminary interface to
external ports via the PORTx interface which could be used for
interfacing to external hardware. I don't have any LCD hardward yet.
If anyone could loan me something in the future, I'd work on it.

Right now I'm focusing on getting the gdb interface working correctly.
Which is more than enough work for me.

I am planning on adding a python binding in the future.

Ted Roth