Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC Functions

From: Victor Sluiter
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] GCC Functions
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:19:03 +0100 (MET)

Hello Patrick,

I tried to compile and test your program on my ATMega103, and everything
worked fine..... I also compiled for 2313, and tested the program in AVRStudio,
and everything went OK! What happens if you test under AVRStudio? I am using
the latest AVR-GCC from www.avrfreaks.net.......

Succes!

P.S.: This is my compiler output:
C:\ux\avrgcc\vic\tst>make
avr-gcc -c -g -O3 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wa,-ahlms=tst.lst
-mmcu=at90s2313 -
I. tst.c -o tst.o
avr-gcc  tst.o   -Wl,-Map=tst.map,--cref -mmcu=at90s2313 -o tst.elf
avr-objcopy -O ihex -R .eeprom tst.elf tst.rom
avr-objcopy -j .eeprom --set-section-flags=.eeprom="alloc,load"
--change-section
-lma .eeprom=0 -O ihex tst.elf tst.eep