Re: [avr-gcc-list] How To Convert Floating Point Numbers To Strings...?

From: John Branthoover
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] How To Convert Floating Point Numbers To Strings...?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:11:16 -0800 (PST)

David,
     Thanks for the suggestion but the AVR-GCC
compiler does not support this sprintf.  No stdio.h
file.

     Another person suggested this link:
http://home.t-online.de/home/Michael.Stumpf/AVR/AVR.htm.
It is a Floating point library in assembly language by
 Michael Stumpf.  I am pretty much the rookie at this
but I hope to be able to get it to work....