[avr-gcc-list] simulavr bld command fail

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr bld command fail
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:38:53 +0200 (MEST)

Hi Theodore,

i have currently 2 problems with simulavr.

In simulavr the bld command fails.

The following code:
ldi r16, 0x0f
set
bld r16, 7

now r16 is 0x00! which is not what i expected :-)
This is for version 13

Version 14 is absolutly not working with assembler files. I got only errors:
Cannot address memory at adress 0x01
I can´t step, can´t continue, really can do nothing. :-(

You have send me a patch for version 14, but it´s gone away in my disk space
anywhere.
I worked the last weeks only with version 13 so i don´t needed that patch
but with this
error (bld) i can´t step forward...

Can you help me (us)

Thanks