Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr bld command fail

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] simulavr bld command fail
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:16:10 -0600 (MDT)

That's a known bug in version 0.0.13 that was fixed in 0.0.14. Here's a
link to the fix:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/simulavr/simulavr/src/decoder.c.diff?r1=1.14&r2=1.15

I also have since removed the code which breaks working with asm files.
Here's link to that change:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/simulavr/simulavr/src/gdbserver.c.diff?r1=1.29&r2=1.30

I'd suggest you patch 0.0.14 with the second link over just fixing 0.0.13.
In reality you should really be using the latest cvs version, but that
won't work with gdb-5.1 at all.

Expect version 0.1.0 in a few days and a new patch for gdb (from cvs) very
soon. Simulavr-0.1.0 has had much more thurough testing and the
instruction decoder has seen many bug fixes.

Hope that helps and let me know it you have any other problems.

Ted Roth