[avr-gcc-list] Problems with makefile

From: teboho
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with makefile
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:29:23 +0100

Hi everyone,
I am using the win32 testrelease 2. I am trying to compile more than one c source file (i.e main.c, tcp.c, ip.c, ethernet.c etc) and form one .hex which I can then programme to my target board. How do I include this .c files in the makefile. Do I separate them with a comma or just a tab space. Is there anything I need to modify in the avr_make file to form one .hex file.

I tried separating them by a tab space and a comma but i got an error.

thanks in advance.

Teboho