Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with makefile

From: Harald Kipp
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Problems with makefile
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:15:21 +0100 (MEZ)

Looks like my previous post didn't make it into the list, sigh!

For TCP check www.ethernut.de. The software also includes Makefiles with
libraries you can copy from.

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:29:23 +0100, teboho wrote:

>Hi everyone,
>I am using the win32 testrelease 2. I am trying to compile more than one c
>source file (i.e main.c, tcp.c, ip.c,
ethernet.c etc) and form one .hex which I can then programme to my target
board. How do I include this .c files in the
makefile. Do I separate them with a comma or just a tab space. Is there
anything I need to modify in the avr_make file to
form one .hex file.