Re: [avr-gcc-list] Mailing list delays

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 12:22:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> A quick check you can do is send the help command to address@hidden and
> see if the response it okay or not, if delayed let me know.

Response to "help" is quick, mailing list messages are delayed
(not just my messages - messages from others too).

There was again over an hour between I received your message
directly from you, and from the list (I assume that's the message
that you got back after a few minutes).  I just got a few mails
from other people who are seeing similar delays, too.

Just curious, how many people are on the list?  It could be that
simply you are near the beginning and I am near the end :)

Marek