Re: [avr-gcc-list] Mailing list delays

From: Jason Kyle
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:44:48 +1200

At 09:18 13/06/2002, Marek Michalkiewicz wrote:
Hi,

Is that just me, or is anyone else seeing over an hour of delay between
mail is sent to the list and received back?  Just one example, but that
seems to be consistent, and I don't see such delays when receiving any
other mail. so I don't think it's something wrong with my server...

        by majordomo2.host4u.net (8.11.6/8.11.6) id g5CCXGX23313
        for avr-gcc-list-list.japetos; Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:33:16 -0500

About 81 minutes delay - is majordomo2.host4u.net so overloaded?

Looks to me like they've moved the list to another server, perhaps whilst the other is down? They usually fix things fairly quick, wait and see.

I do plan on moving the list back to it's own server as soon as I get the time. It's really hard to get a decent mailing list service provider these days....

A quick check you can do is send the help command to address@hidden and see if the response it okay or not, if delayed let me know.

Jason Kyle
list admin

Thanks,