Re[5]: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr/gdb/ddd

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re[5]: [avr-gcc-list] Debugging with simulavr/gdb/ddd
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 13:06:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andreas,

I had to modify what you sent me to work with the latest tools. Attached
are my changes.

Once I got to compile, I was able to step directly into your spi() asm
function (using "step" not "stepi"). I think the problem is the way you
are using the -Wa gcc option. Remove it from the C compile command and
change it to this for the asm:

  -Wa,-gstabs

Ted Roth