[avr-gcc-list] Solved! :- makefile ignoring parts!

From: Nicholas Parker
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Solved! :- makefile ignoring parts!
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:57:30 +0800

Hello again,

I figured out that I had the 'ALL' targets listed in an order which did not
match the order in which the output
files (hex, eep, cof ...) rules were listed  --  changing the order fixed
the problem.

Last question.

It seems Intel HEX files are limited to 16 bits of address space, is there
an 'extended format' available or should I switch to Motorolla SRecords if I
want 24 bit addresses  / section offsets?

Thanks a lot,
Cheers, Nick Parker.