Re: [avr-gcc-list] SPI comm on At90S8535

From: Lorne Gutz
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] SPI comm on At90S8535
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:36:36 -0500

I have and application running that uses 2 AT90S8535 that
communicate via SPI.
 I haven't done onything with them for over 2 years now
so the code is not on my computer and at the time I was
not using GNU gcc.    That code is still in codevision and
I have no plans to change it.
What I can do though is dig it out and have a look for you
if you don't find an answer in the next day or two.
cheers
Lorne