Re: [avr-gcc-list] unknown Make %. behavior

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] unknown Make %. behavior
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:25:44 -0700

On 13 Jan 2003 at 12:32, Sander Pool wrote:

> Eric,
>
> copied from my original email:
>
> "I use WinAVR on Win2k which comes with Gnu-make
> 3.78.1."

Whoops. Sorry for not being observant.... *sigh* It's Monday..

> I don't think you've released WinAVR January yet, right?

No. I've been in the process of putting it together for almost a
week. I've built GCC but I can only get it to compile AVR stuff on my
development computer; when I install it on a different computer it
doesn't build my AVR project. I may have to wait for this weeks
snapshots (out tommorrow) and try building WinAVR with new snapshots.

Eric