[avr-gcc-list] uisp and new STK500 firmware?

From: Yann Ramin
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] uisp and new STK500 firmware?
Date: 18 Jan 2003 01:51:54 -0800

Looks like I inadvertently upgraded my firmware on my STK500 as I moved
to the latest version of AVR Studio on my Windows side. Now, as these
things go, uisp won't work, claiming the device won't respond correctly.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to downgrade firmware/make uisp aware
of changes to the new STK500 firmware?

Thanks,

Yann

Yann Ramin              address@hidden
Atrus Trivalie Productions
Jabber: address@hidden
AIM: oddAtrus, Bristomath
www.atrustrivalie.org

"Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?"
Key ID:  B790A0EC
Fingerprint:
3E2F FFBC B244 BFF6 C089 7AE3 940D 1037 B790 A0EC