RE: [avr-gcc-list] -fPIC/-fpic

From: tibor . harsszegi
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] -fPIC/-fpic
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:39:18 +0200

Hi,

> If you are linking everything in one job, it should IMHO be possible
> to do that using the __attribute__((section(".bootloader"))) method
> that is described in the FAQ.  Since it will make the linker fill in
Sounds cool, I'll do that! Thanks! BTW isn't there any chance that the
"unchanged" (bootstrap) code will be changed by the compiler somehow? I mean is
the same source compiled every time to the SAME binary format if I use the same
switches?
(using -Os -mcall-prologues)

> [Btw., it would be nice if your mail software maintained at least one
Sad news. I'll try to minimize the number of my letters. I use company
e-mail and the company uses bloody M$ Outlook 98 (and Outlook98 does
not seem to care about those fields) ;((((

Cheers,
t.