Re: [avr-gcc-list] Fw: [AVR-Chat] Make Your Own JTAGICE box

From: Gevard Clavien
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Fw: [AVR-Chat] Make Your Own JTAGICE box
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:42:20 +0200

Hello

Could any one tell me if I can use the JTAGICE\Upgrade.ebn file with other devices than ATmega163, like ATmega16/128 ...

It is realy too simple...

Vibro-Meter SA
Clavien GĂ©vard
Rte de Moncor 4
1701 Fribourg
+41 26 407 1588

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any
unauthorized use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake,
please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your
email software.

>>> "Larry Barello" <address@hidden> 04/22/03 09:51pm >>>
It is too simple...