RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr3, 4 or 5

From: E. Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr3, 4 or 5
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 18:27:56 GMT

> I just found them.  For the whole toolset?  Which
programmer works best with
> the low cost atmel programmer (avr910).  I though uisp
would work best, but
> it doesn't seem to work at all (I think I have it
installed wrong).  Either
> way, I need to get one of these working, the settings on
Windows XP are all
> screwed up now.  I use two monitors and I disconnected
one to connect it to
> something else.  WinXP changed it's configuration somehow
and now only one
> monitor works.  Unfortunately, it's the monitor without
the start menu or
> any icons.
>
> -Brian

Ok, it's changed a bit since last I looked. For binutils,
and GCC look here:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/released/>
for avr-libc look here:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/avr-libc/snapshots/>

Use avrdude for an AVR910 programmer. RPMs can be found off
of the Savannah site for avrdude:
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=avrdude>

Please keep the thread on the avr-gcc-list mailing list.
Thanks.

Eric