Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in WinAVR install on W2K ?

From: Sander Pool
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Bug in WinAVR install on W2K ?
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:11:17 -0700

Hi Eric,

I have a bunch of different development environments on my system and they
are not necessarily compatible. So for each I have a simple batch file that
modifies the path, CDs to the source root, and whatever else. Those batch
files live in my path so I simply start a command prompt, type 'goavr' and
I'm all set. Or 'gopalm' or 'gomingw' etc. Perhaps you can make the path
modification optional? The readme says what the path should look like,
right? On the other hand it's easy enough to undo the path changes after
winavr gets installed :-)

        Sander