Re: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.

From: Herb Peyerl
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 08:34:22 -0700

Ralph Mason <address@hidden>  wrote:
 > See www.quantum-leaps.com,
 >
 > And before anyone gets on my case for the size of it all, I can easily
 > produce a state machine that I know is correct  And the implementation
 > will work exactly as the design.

Looks like I have to buy a book in order to get source code and then
any code derived from that source code can't be distributed, so it would
appear to be of limited usefulness in developing a commercial product.

It's probably the right idea but this state machine is really just not
that complicated.  Heck, it's easily drawn in pencil on a 14x17" piece
of paper.

Thanks though.