RE: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.

From: D. Daniel McGlothin
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] state machine.
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 07:15:51 -0500

To chime in late...

In correspondence, I found Samek (quantum-leaps.com) to be quite
approachable about the issue.  In short, the easiest way to get
his source code is to buy the book.  As to distribution, the
concern seemed to be distribution of his human-readable source,
not machine code or alternate implementations (for which
attribution is sufficient).

In any case, the book is worth the reading.

YMMV,
Daniel