RE: [avr-gcc-list] converting gas-generated stabs debugging symbolsto A

From: Brian Cuthie
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] converting gas-generated stabs debugging symbolsto Atmel coff-format
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:22:48 -0500

For what it's worth, I was never able to get this working. So, for this
reason, and Studio's inability to deal with structs I abandoned the whole
idea and now use gdb.

Of course gdb through avarice is miserably slow. One of these days when I
get some time I'm going to hack JTAG ICE support directly into gdb.

-brian