RE: [avr-gcc-list] sample hello world! program using GCC

From: Larsen, Morten ActeNO
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] sample hello world! program using GCC
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:54:14 +0100

Se my example attached and associated
makefile (WinAVR 'standard' sample modified)!
"makefile.cof" outputs extended COFF which
works pretty well with AVRStudio4.08 (at least for me)
using JTAGICE f.ex.

PS: example is written for ATmega16 -
may easily be modified to suit any ATmega.
(I believe some comments are in Norwegian, sorry ...)

PS,PS: I do not actually print out "Hello World" here ...;-)

Rgds:
Morten Larsen