[avr-gcc-list] Interrupts not working on Mega16

From: Tom Harris
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Interrupts not working on Mega16
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:34:34 +1100

Greetings,

I have a strange problem. I have started using the Mega16 and for the life
of me I cannot get it to respond to interrupts. I have the exact same code
that works in the Mega8 that sets up timer and UART interrupt handlers, and
they just never get called. The vectors have been set in the correct places
in the Flash, and the I bit in the SREG is on.

Any ideas?

TomH