Re: [avr-gcc-list] other IDE for AVR-GCC (SYN / Eclipse / ??)

From: Peeter Vois
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] other IDE for AVR-GCC (SYN / Eclipse / ??)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:37:33 +0200

Looooong time the best of all ;) The Source Navigator:
http://sourcenav.sf.net
I am using it for all my programming work, and it can handle Makefile
(hand made or generated through dialogs)

Best Regards ...
Peeter

Ühel ilusal kenal päeval Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:23:44 +0100
"Jacob Verschoor" <address@hidden> kirjutas: