[avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] ATTiny2313 GCC Support?
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:12:51 -0500

<x-flowed>

What do I need to do to use the ATTiny2313 with GCC? I'm currently using the
WinAVR Sept./2003 release.  I assume I need to create at least a iotn2313.h
include I/O file, is there anything else?

PCINT vector #12 is new, it is a PortChange IRQ. Do I need to write some kind of SIGNAL() handler for it, or is just defining the new vector table sufficient?

From AVR091.pdf app. note:

Changes to Interrupt Vector

The interrupt vector table of the ATtiny2313 differs from the one of
AT90S2313. These changes mainly consist of addition of new interrupt vectors.

Register Name AT90S2313 Register Name ATtiny2313
USR UCSRA
UCR UCSRB
UBRR UBRRL

Changes to Interrupt Vectors

Vector No. Program Address AT90S2313 ATtiny2313
1 0x0000 RESET RESET
2 0x0001 INT0 INT0
3 0x0002 INT1 INT1
4 0x0003 TIMER1 CAPT1 TIMER1 CAPT