Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVRGCC on an AMD64-Box fails

From: Matthias Weißer
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Building AVRGCC on an AMD64-Box fails
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:52:30 +0200

<x-flowed>
E. Weddington schrieb:

Well, it just shows error messages on temporary files... I know that it failed during building of libgcc (due to the [stmp-multilib] part). You'll have to post some more context; what is the build output just prior to this?

I have uploaded the complete outputs of configure and make to my webserver in two different versions (zip and tar.gz)

http://matwei.callisto.twam.info/avr_gcc_fails.tar.gz
http://matwei.callisto.twam.info/avr_gcc_fails.zip

Hope you can help me.

BTW:
I have just compiled and installed the gcc as a cross compiler for arm on the same box. Worked without any problems.

--
Matthias Weißer
address@hidden