[avr-gcc-list] AVR-Insight and c++

From: Patrizio Zelotti
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] AVR-Insight and c++
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 21:14:45 +0200

Hi to all,

First I would like to thanks all the people that are working on WinAVR; it is
really a good tool.

I'm using last WinAVR release ( WinAVR-20040404 ) and I use Avr-Insight and
Avarice to debug code.

Until now I've used C code and it all works ok.

Now I start using C++; I can compile C++ code, and debug it; the function names
that appear in the debugger AVR-Insight on the function name list are modified;
this is normal done by C++ compiler (name mangling if I remember), but on a
different debugger on a different CPU that I use, the function names are listed
as class::function name.

Is possible to do the same on Avr-Insight ?

Thanks in advice

Patrizio Zelotti