Re: [avr-gcc-list] Timer Interrupt Problem on ATmega 103L

From: Andrew McNabb
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] Timer Interrupt Problem on ATmega 103L
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 15:59:00 -0600

OK.  I finally came up with a solution to my interrupts problem.  I
bought an ATmega8 chip.  The exact same code, except with timer2 in
place of timer0 (since it's set up differently), works perfectly.  I
know have LEDs that flash once a second.  I'm guessing there must just
be something wrong with the ATmega103L design itself.

Thanks so much for all of your time and suggestions.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/